Sunday 27 June 2010

CAN'T BUY ME LOVEEEE



ABBEY ROAD!!
* I get by with a little help from my friends * All you need is love * Here comes the sun * Eight days a week * I wanna hold your hand * She's got a ticket to ride, and she don't care * Come together * You have found her, now go and get her * Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes * Strawberry fields forever * Hello Goodbye * Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away * Won't you please please help me * Cry baby cry * Love love me do! You know I love you. I'll always be true. So please love me do * Twist and shout * Eleanor Rigby * I got to get you into my life * Tomorrow never knows * In my life * Lucy in the sky with diamonds * Hold me tight * You've really got a hold on me * I wanna be your man * Not a second time * Let it be * She loves you, yeah yeah yeah. She loves you yeah yeah yeah. She loves you, yeah yeah yeah yeah *

No comments:

Post a Comment